Monday, March 18, 2013

Driveway Poured and Inside Finishes

On Friday, the concrete for the driveway and paths was poured. It looks really good, the driveway is much higher than I expected. However, I'm really happy with the height, there's just a slight pitch away from the garage doors, which is what I hoped for. The front path has some nice curves in it which makes for an interesting stroll to the front door. Inside, the painters put a final coat on all of the walls and trim. The tile was grouted and the bathroom accessories (TP holders, towel bars, etc.) were installed. They are the same series as the plumbing fixtures, so there is a nice continuity between them.













1 comment:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    Resin driveways Bournemouth
    Resin driveways Poole
    Resin driveways Dorset

    ReplyDelete